Designed with the operator in mind, Kairak’s Prep Tables can help transform your kitchen production line into the perfect combination of workspace and refrigeration storage. Our unique flush mounted design allows easy access to ingredients and helps your staff stay focused on the product and portions.
Refrigeration or glycol runs through each divider bar to ensure direct contact with condiment pans, keeping temperatures consistent and preventing waste. Our NSF7 approved Prep Tables can hold a combination of 1/3, 1/6 and 1/9 size pans. To increase storage capacity in the base, our evaporator coils are recessed into compartment back walls, allowing superior refrigeration flow for stored pans.
Please contact our customer service department for details, pricing and availability (800) 833-1106.
BLU Features and Benefits
- BLU Pan Chiller system exceeds NSF requirements by maintaining food at or below 39° using *specified 6” deep pans.
- No Frost – Through precise control of temperature, all types of food products can remain in BLU Pan Chiller day or night with no risk of freezing your high water content foods.
- No Defrost – No need for chilling system to undergo a periodic shutdown for a defrost cycle, which can increase food temperatures.
- No Fans – Requires no fans to enhance refrigeration, eliminates worry that condensation and food spillage will damage the fan and associated components
- Proximity Cooling – Horizontal divider bar walls are as close as possible to the food pans for efficient heat transfer.
- Storage Capacity – Our evaporator coils are recessed into storage compartment back walls to allow superior refrigeration flow for stored pans.
Operational Manual: BLU Prep Tables
Operational Manual: Refrigerant Prep Tables